AirMATION® Family of Products
- Provides a safe and healthy workplace that cleans the air beyond the
requirements of OSHA, NIOSH, and ASHRAE
- Controls lung damaging contaminants in the breathing zone
- No unsafe and unsightly hanging hoses in tight restricted areas or
- No building or vehicle modifications are necessary
- Virtually maintenance-free operation
- Cleans and recirculates heated air rather than exhausting it
outside, thereby reducing energy consumption
- Automatic Hands-Free Activation
- Quiet Operation
- Effective Vehicle Exhaust Removal
- 8-Way Directional Air Return
- No Heat Loss
- Automatic Filter Change Indicator
- Direct Drive Blower Mfr-Rated at 3000 CFM
- Low Electrical Usage
- Turnkey Installation
- Ceiling Mounted
- Approved For Historic Locations
- Fleet Maintenance Coverage
- Controls Carbon Monoxide (CO)
(PCO) Technology NOT Recommended for Indoor Air Quality Control.
Vehicle exhaust residue not only adheres to walls and other
surfaces, it also becomes embedded in clothing and furniture where it can
be absorbed through the skin. Based on studies from the National Institute
for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), it is recommended
that diesel exhaust be regarded as an occupational carcinogen (causing
The AirMATION Industrial Air Cleaner removes the
particulates, contaminants and carcinogens that migrate into your building
when vehicles idle. AirMATION controls diesel fumes and soot, smoke odors,
noxious gases, VOCs, welding smoke, carbon monoxide (CO), dust, oil mist,
and metal grindings. It is a multi-stage progressive air filtration system
designed to clean the air and protect employee health.
Air monitoring tests done by independent agencies show
that AirMATION reduces the amount of airborne contaminants (including CO,
NO2, and SO2), to levels far below OSHA and NIOSH recommended levels.
family of products
includes the AirMATION ND, a regular unit designed
to fit most spaces; the AirMATION BB
for larger capacity needs; and the
AirMATION DC, a smaller unit for tighter spaces. All models come with a
AirMATION is powered by a mfr-rated 3000 CFM direct drive
blower that draws diesel exhaust and pollutants into the filtration media.
The purified airflow is reintroduced into your facility through a baffle
box attachment that deadens noise levels while diffusing and dissipating
the clean filtered air.
AirMATION's three-stage filter system is the most
effective filter system on the market today.
This system includes the following:
- A prefilter providing an efficiency value of MERV 8
under ASHRAE guidelines
- A high-efficiency 2nd-stage particle filter providing
an efficiency value of MERV16 under ASHRAE guidelines and controlling
diesel exhaust particulates
- A gas phase carbon/alumina filter capable of
controlling CO2, nitrous dioxide, and VOC's
stock a large inventory of replacement filters. Contact us to
order your new filters today.
Read what our
customers have to say about AirMATION.